In the Diocese of Siedlce
The DEDICATION of the CATHEDRAL in SIEDLCE
In the Cathedral – Solemnity
The Parish Church in Siedlce, dedicated to the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary, was built in the beginnings of the 20th century thanks to the donations made by the faithful. It was dedicated by Bishop Franciszek Jaczewski on 21 September 1913. In 1924 Pope Pius XI transferred the bishopric from Janów Podlaski to Siedlce, and the church became cathedral.
Common of the Dedication of a Church.